Complete the sentence

When my hamster is on the phone, he said that I was going to get the Nibblots and gin and some fluffy ducklings in the morning to make a little bit of a surprise! 🐤🐥🦆

When my hamster is on the phone she will be fine with me and I will be in the office tomorrow so I can do it for you and you can do it for me. (Not sure what we are doing though?)

When my hamster is on the phone she will be super active for half an hour to an hour usually to work out the best way to collect the car 🚗

When my hamster is on the phone with the vet he says that I should have my own medicine and he has to go in the bathroom to make sure that I am not getting a headache

My hamster wants to go on holiday because...

My hamster wants to go on holiday because of snow forecast in London this weekend so I might need to get the Nibblots and gin and some fluffy socks...

My hamster wants to go on holiday because of snow forecast in London this weekend so I might need to get the Nibblots and gin and some fluffy socks...
More gin lol 😂 And what weather forecast are you looking at lol…we’re in the middle of a heatwave! 😝

My hamster wants to go on holiday because she is sick so she has a little cough but I think she’s gonna have a fever tomorrow so I’m going with the doctor to get tested for Covid so she doesn’t want me there and then she said that I should go on the bus to get her tested for the first week and I told him that she would have a test tomorrow 🤢🤒😷😳

My hamster wants to go on holiday because you are doing the same thing in the morning and then we can stay over for Christmas 🎄 🎁 p

My hamster wants to go on holiday because they were taken to the same place for a bit of fish and chips and some fluffy ducklings ❤️ and a little bit of a surprise 🫢

Back