Guest viewing is limited

Complete the sentence

Now that autumn is here my hamster likes to be alone with his little sister so he has a lot to say and he likes it.

• Love
Reactions: Maz
Now that Autumn is here, my hamster likes to help me with the water and cucumber and chips for dinner and I can get the Nibblots for the weekend.

Now that autumn is here, my hamster is ready for the winter to be born again in spring with the new puppy

Now that autumn is here my hamster likes to lie in it and snooze or watch the world go by 😴

Now that autumn is here, my hamster likes to be alone with his little friend on the couch in the middle of a busy day

New sentence!

Type ‘for Halloween my hamster is planning’ then use predictive text to complete the sentence.

For Halloween my hamster is planning on going out with us and then we can hang with the boys for the weekend!

• Love
Reactions: Maz
For Halloween my hamster is planning on getting a little bit bigger than the other one so he can be in his own little bit of a mood but he’s got the whole world to deal with and he wants me in his bed

For Halloween my hamster is planning to come over and hang out with us at some place on Sunday night for the first time since the last game of this year in which he played against the Eagles in a game that featured him on a couple of occasions

For Halloween my hamster is planning to come to the shop for a coffee and then go to your house for the day before you get some treats. 🍬🍭🎃

Back