Cowboy

I am so sorry. He does have quite a bit of fur loss there. How is he in himself?

Oh Cowboy you poor little man. I hope everything goes well at the vet, and that they are able to help.

Socks had some hair loss and the vet gave us vet strength Ivermectine, but you might have tried this already. It is quite scary seeing the hair loss. I also increased the protein in Socks' diet, feeding him Harry Hamster, Dreamies cat treats, Nibblots, cheddar cheese, tofu and egg. I hope Cowboy gets better soon!

It depends on the cause of the hair loss :-) Invermectin is for treating mites or parasites. If the hair loss is caused by something else, then Invermectin won't help. Hopefully Heidi's vet will test for mites first.

Hair loss was caused by cushings but also ringworm. I’ve had to euthanise him and have been in bits since. Thank you all for your kind words and support of Cowboy over this thread. I really appreciate it.

I am really sorry. It was the kindest thing to do. He was an amazing boy. Play well Cowboy.

I'm so sorry to hear this Heidi, such sad news. You gave Cowboy a wonderful home and I'm sure hew know he was loved. Run free lovely little man.

Reactions: Maz
So sorry to hear this. He had a great life with you. Play well beautiful cowboy

Very sad news. You were a good owner to him and looked after him with great love. Snuggle well over the bridge little one 🌈

So very sorry to hear about Cowboy it's never easy to let go you gave him a wonderful life and did all you could for him at the end you didn't let him suffer bless you

I am so sorry that you have lost your beautiful boy. He had a long and happy life with you. RIP Cowboy.

Back