Guest viewing is limited

Setting up for a new hammie 😬

Ooohh I forgot to say with regards to delivery etc little sprouts co on etsy I ordered the early hours of Sunday morning and it arrived on Tuesday morning, beautiful quality too and one of the only places I could find sunflower and poppy seed head sprays and moss! Really reasonably priced too!

They do have some lovely things, I’ve ordered from them too.

If you haven’t used the white plastikote before it is a matt/flat paint rather than glossy like the clear or colours whichis great if you want a less slippery surface but it does mark quite easily & is very slightly absorbent, still water proof but needs a good wipe down more often so it may be a good option for a wheel if the ham doesn’t pee in it a lot but if it does another colour might be better.

Did you get the wheel from Hope's healthy treats then?

Did you get the wheel from Hope's healthy treats then?
From amazon, they have the 28cm wooden trixie for £17.50 at the moment:) it says £19.50 but when you click on it there's a voucher which takes £1.94 off at checkout 😁

That's good! A good price these days. I hope it is ok - fingers crossed. I've had to send two back before due to dodgy quality - one was leaning forwards on its hinges, another had a kind of big bump in the running track! It can be just luck with them sometimes.

That's good! A good price these days. I hope it is ok - fingers crossed. I've had to send two back before due to dodgy quality - one was leaning forwards on its hinges, another had a kind of big bump in the running track! It can be just luck with them sometimes.
Touch wood it looks fine but I didn't really have a good look at it as I was getting ready for work 😴😴 will check it more thoroughly when I get in in the morning :)

Oh I didn't realise it had arrived! I'm sure it'll be fine :)

Have you decided on a hamster? :) You mentioned happy hamsters being some distance from you. Are there any other rescues in your area? Or ads on preloved or similar?

Have you decided on a hamster? :) You mentioned happy hamsters being some distance from you. Are there any other rescues in your area? Or ads on preloved or similar?
I've had a look at my closest happy hamsters and there's none available currently that would match my set up, none others local other than the rescue centre in pets at home, I may try the pet shop I got maple from as its a lovely small local shop that really cares about the animals in their care x

I hope its okay to properly introduce in this thread (not sure if I was supposed to start a new thread)
We only went in to have a look! But there he was running on his wheel and he immediately came over to say hello. Well I just couldn't resist that little face! He is just so sweet and curious!
His name is officially Teddy 🥰

Back