仓鼠 Tsang Shu

She looks fully grown now :-) She must be lovely to watch and interact with.

She’s gorgeous, lovely to hear an update and that she’s enjoying all her fresh food, especially the dandelion 😀

Wow - that's quite a creation :-) I have mine on a tripod as well (which really looks odd in a living room! But it is in the corner). But to have it above the cage like that must give a great view. Assume it can't fall down with a clatter?!!!

So does the camera still do infrared night footage? Nice to see a red pringles tube - mine's green :ROFLMAO:

IMG_7920.jpeg
Tsang Shu has a new friend. Thor is just 2.5cm tall. She stared at him in the cage. Nosed him slightly. Then played with him.

She grabbed him and took him down the tunnel to the sand.

What is he made of? You need to be a bit careful in case she chews him. Probably plastic? But there is paint on etc. It's fine if she doesn't actually chew him but they do like to chew ............

Yes, Thor could cause an intestinal obstruction as plastic doesn't break down like plant material hamsters usually chew up

What is he made of? You need to be a bit careful in case she chews him. Probably plastic? But there is paint on etc. It's fine if she doesn't actually chew him but they do like to chew ............
I took it out a few hours later

IMG_5364.jpeg

Tsang Shu (倉鼠) is eating tiny Alfalfa spouts growing in the bottom I cut from a plastic container.

The round thing is a water dish.

Night Vision Camera.

Back