A week in the life of Blossom 🌸

Day 5

Hey everyone! It’s me Blossom, reporting on day 5! It’s been a pretty busy day! My mum had a zoom call with Monica at lunchtime (its a HARMONICA class Blossom 😉) Whatever! I like to zoom round my cage sometimes he he 😝 After, my mum said it was time for me refresh! Mum popped me in my travel carry case for safe keeping, and I had a lovely time in there chewing my cardboard tunnel…it’s about half the size it was when I first got it he he 😝 My mum has changed my bedding in my nest (pah! 😡) and removed me stash (double pah! 🤬). I might forgive her tho as she has put extra shredded cardboard in my dig box for extra foraging fun 😊 She also topped up the bedding under my wheel, and put out some new cardboard for nibbling on. I’ll be honest, I’m not keen on change, so I gave everything a good sniff and checked it all out while I collected goodies. My mum says I have to keep my room tidy now! We’ll see! Honest truth is that I’ll probably have a strop and it’ll look like a tornado has been through me cage! My mum says I can be a bit of a diva. Rude! Check back for tomorrow’s update to see how me cage fares overnight 😉

Take care hamster friends

luv Blossom 🌸

IMG_7257.jpegIMG_7259.jpegIMG_7264.jpegIMG_7279.jpegIMG_7262.jpeg

I'm sure she'll enjoy the dig box - is that her half way through a cardboard tube in one of the pictures? :)

Day 6

Hey hamster gang, it’s me, Blossom 🌸 Contrary to expectations, I can report that I did not trash me cage last night 👍😝 I did dig out the bedding under me wheel tho…what did my mum think she was doing, putting all that bedding in my toilet, eh??? What a numpty!! Anyway, today, I thought I would show you my top favourite part of my enclosure…my dig box! My mum made it out of an old wheel which she bought, then found out was far too small for a hamster like me (numpty!) Anyway, she filled it up with shredded cardboard packaging from a parcel. She sprinkles some of my food in it each day, and I dive in, and have a good nose around to find all me goodies! Sometimes, I’m so keen to start foraging, that I do a kind of handstand (or maybe that should be pawstand 🤔) while getting me nose in there 😆 Very athletic I hear you say! I usually go back several times to check that I haven’t missed anything! I love getting jiggy in my diggy box! Let‘s all show the dig box some hamster love ❤️ 😍🥰💕💖😘

See you tomorrow hamster fans

luv Blossom 🌸
IMG_7266.jpegIMG_7275.jpegIMG_7277.jpegIMG_7278.jpegIMG_7165.jpeg

Blossom these pictures are so adorable. You look very cute in your dig box 😊

Day 7

its me, Blossom 🌸 Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you for following me antics all week! Today is Sunday, so a day of rest for me and my mum…tbh, every day is a day of rest and snoozing for me 💤😴😝 You can continue to follow me shenanigans in me own thread on the forum. But for now, I’ll say goodbye and sign off…

Laters hamster friends

luv Blossom 🌸
IMG_7279.jpeg

Back