A week in the life of Blossom 🌸

Cheerio Blossom! You signed off with a gorgeous photo.
It’s been a great week to hear how you view the world.
Back to your musings on your own thread now.

Oh, and just one more thing hamster friends…watch out for them giraffes 🦒 There’s a lot of them about today! Keep ‘em out with your giraffe excluders, and don’t let ‘em anywhere near your lovely stash!

Follow my thread for more top hamster tips!

luv Blossom 🌸

Day 1

It’s me, Blossom, taking over the hamster forum for a whole week! Crazy, letting me loose on the forum tee hee 😆 I’ll start by introducing myself. I’m Blossom aka Miss B, Bibi or Blossom Possum (NB for the record, I am not a possum, I am a Syrian hamster 🐹) When I was little my mum used to say I was like Taz, the Tasmanian devil, as I was a bit of a whirlwind 😈 Rude! I’m about 8 months old now and very sensible 🤪 I am a tortoiseshell colour (NB I am not a tortoise, and I don’t have a shell. I am, as stated previously, a Syrian hamster 🐹) Watch this space for plenty of shenanigans and hamstery stuff.

luv Blossom 🌸
View attachment 5756
What a sweet , beautiful, little girl :love:

Wow she's stunning..❤️..
Im late to the thread but Im caught up now.... thanks for a fun read..and great pics...

p.s the heart is from me....Buddy isn't allowed dating yet... he's too busy planning his tunnels anyway....📈📉🔭🧰⛏️

Back