Guest viewing is limited

Blossom 🌸

I have put a couple of tiles in Blossom’s cage, on top of platforms to help keep her cool in the hot weather. She was due a bit of a clean anyway, so it was perfect timing. I left her rodipet ceramic toilet empty too as I thought it would be an extra place she could go to cool down (NB she is no longer using it to pee in!). This clearly wasn’t correct tho as Blossom herself put some bedding in lol 😂
IMG_7593.jpeg

Blossom had a small piece of cucumber for tea tonight to help keep her cool and hydrated in the hot weather ☀️ I put it in her wheel for her to find. She sat in her wheel nibbling on it til it was gone. Her little munching noises were soooo cute 🥰

The mystery of the disappearing treat ball...🤔

I had to make Blossom a new treat ball this evening...her other one has disappeared, along with her banana leaf roll. I presume that they are somewhere beneath the bedding in the corner where she was having a dig the other evening...but, I've had a little dig around, and given that they are both reasonably large, I can't find them anywhere 🤔 I'm guessing they'll come to light when I next clean her out. Blossom is staying silent on the subject 🤫

I have spotted Blossom’s banana roll under one of her platforms, and the treat ball in pieces under one of her other platforms. I can currently hear her nibbling on something, but I’m not sure what….probably one of the pieces of the treat ball lol 😝

She can probably remember exactly where she put everything. Perhaps that's one of the reasons why hamsters don't like having their cage cleaned out completely.

Now one of Blossom’s pink egg box mushrooms has disappeared!! What’s she doing with all this stuff, and why is she suddenly hiding it all??! ?!? 🤔

Perhaps she wants to prevent you from taking them away so she has used the pieces to build her nest?

Yes, I think they just naturally hide food all over the place, finders keepers, don’t touch, it’s mine 😆

She just wants all her favorite things at her bedside! Blossom is so pretty, she looks like she's doing great :love:

Back