Hamster below me

I will be here all day if I have to list them all but I will just say one that comes to my mind. When I am in my playpen she will sit next to it and read boring things to me and ask my opinion on them. I never answer but she will still do this everyday. What a waste of time!

HBM: Did you have a treat today?

Last edited:
No.

HBM: How many times has your human ever said "You're the cutest thing in the world!"? Do you like it when they say that?

Too much to count. Well, it is true so I am okay with her saying this.

HBM: Have you got a favourite flower?

Teddy: yes! I have definitely scared my human on my noisy adventures! I just wanted pumpkin seeds and dried banana treats 🥺 my human tells me my piggy sisters were the worst culprits for this however... apparently when mummy's first piggies lived in the living room there were a string of break ins on the estate and my sisters were so loud mummy had the phone in her hand as she headed downstairs ready to call the police 🚔 🤣 thankfully it was just nugget and fluffy having the time of their lives 😳

Hbm: does your human have a forage and spray obsession? Sometimes I think the humans like it even more than I do!

No. I do not get enough flowers. :(

HBM: Do you like to ignore your human at times to keep them on their paws?

Yes. Sometimes Linda (possibly my owners name, Male Human doesn't call her that) tries to offer me food and I just go and run on my wheels instead! Ha human! :ROFLMAO:

HBM, Has your human ever given you an amazing treat but then never given it to you again?

• Love
Reactions: Maz
Raffy: No I get the same treats regularly. But I'd like blueberries more often.

HBM: What do you do when you're trying to get your human's attention?

Blossom: no (mum…thank goodness! she’d bite the vet! 🙄)

HBM: do you prefer hot or cold weather?

Raffy: Neither I like it just right.

HBM: Did you know it was world Hamster day today?

Blossom 🌸: I didn’t, but my mum just found out! Hank beat her too it to make a new thread tho 😜

HBM: What is your favourite spring fruit or vegetable ?

Raffy: I don't know what spring is, but my favourite fruit all the time is strawberry

HBM: Have you ever had strawberry?

A what? I've heard of strawberry leaves but not plain strawberries.

HBM: Do you like to run more than eat or eat more than run? :)

Tino: I like to eat more than run :) I eat and eat

HBM: How wide are you when your pouches are full?

Very wide. Sometimes my hooman says I look like a chipmunk with cheeks full of nuts :)

HBM: Do you eat disgusting stuff?

• Love
Reactions: Maz
Back