Hamster below me

Raffy: Yes - I once ate a slug - you should have heard the noises coming from the human - and she tried to take it away but I sneaked round and nabbed it again

HBM: Have you ever escaped?

Escaped? NO! But I want to 🙄 (don't tell my hooman!)

HBM: Where's your fav place to sleep?

• Haha
Reactions: Maz
In my nest under my platform.

HBM: what is your favourite thing in your cage?

My favourite food is cucumber, although I did have something called Turkey once that was good, but I haven't had it again.

HBM: Do you use a Sandbath?

• Love
Yes. In fact, I have two, one on my second floor and one on my first floor.

HBM: Have you ever seen another hamster? 😱

Raffy: You bet I have. Sometimes I glare, sometimes I have wheel races (and I always win of course)

HBM: Did you ever fall over and think you'd been pushed and it must be someone else's fault?

No.

HBM: Do you eat cauliflower? It's like white broccoli! Did you eat it? Did you like it?

Raffy: I nibble the edges and sit very still till I've finished the lot.

HBM: Does the moon affect you sometimes?

Willow: I’ll never reveal my secrets! I like to burrow right in the middle of my enclosure so the hoomans can’t creepily watch me sleep 🤫

HBM: Have you ever made your hooman bleed?

No! She'd scold me and say, "No treats for a week!" 😭 Nobody wants that!

HBM: Do you eat fruit? I can't, my hooman says I can get sick. But what about you?

No, my hooman doesn’t like to feed me fruit. She said something about a word called diabetes. Personally I think it’s unfair.

HBM: what is your favorite type of spray?

• Love
Raffy: Well thankfully no or I'd be dead - my human is very careful about that.

HBM: How fast can you slurp spaghetti?

Tino: Yes I try to push my way out of the tube while she's carrying me back to my home, after pretending to look all docile.

HBM: Do you like sunflowers?

Back