Henry

He really is so cute and it’s lovely how you both understand each other so well. Enjoy your extra wheel to zoom on Henry 😊

Henry has been hiding from me a good deal the past week. I spooked him during his maiden outing with the new wheel, opening the plastic wrap on one of the new hides I got for him made a squeaking noise that scared him.

It's my fault for not just having everything ready beforehand. Hopefully I can get some footage when he's comfortable with another adventure

Henry came out for a small adventure. He had zero interest in all the new things I got him, but was having a ball in a pile of clothes in the corner for 20 minutes. I did get a picture of him peeking on the ride, this time he was looking at me.

P_20240617_213036.jpg

Ooh he's gorgeous. I bet he enjoyed his ride :-) Yes they can ignore all the things we bought them and have fun rummaging in rubbish ha ha. I'm not surprised he liked a pile of clothes - Raffy always liked a fleece blanket that used to end up on the floor - nice and soft. Plus rummaging in a box of junk stuff :ROFLMAO: . It's like Henry is saying - this is my house - I am claiming it and who needs toys lol.

Has he got some new logs then? :-) He looks like he's thinking!

He does seem to love his castle :-)

So cute, it did look like a difficult decision, so much good choice 🤔

Cute video, Henry looks very happy with all his logs 😊

Reactions: Maz
Henry finally explored all the new stuff this weekend. He liked the cheese shaped hide the best, insists in climbing up versus taking a floor level hole.

I didn't film the adventure, but I did deliver some treats to him today. He's been a bit timid, maybe from the storm we had last night. I just learned we have another coming, so he seems to be sensing it!

Treat Delivery

Screenshot_20240624-205842642_1.jpg

That is such a cute photo :-) The cheese shaped hide sounds fun! Do you have a photo of it?

I do, will post it here. We had a bit of a scare yesterday, there was a slippery patch on my floor and I fell with Henry in his taxi. He was okay, just got jostled a tiny bit but it spooked him. I felt awful, he even got up early and chirped for me to come for kisses.

A Bit Timid

P_20240625_205437.jpg

Glad you’re both ok - no injuries I hope :-). It really is scary when something like that happens. I’m sure Henry will forget about it soon.

I had something similar once - tripped and fell while doing something to the hamster cage and knocked into the table it was on which tipped forwards and the cage started to fall forwards onto me. I put my arm up to stop the cage falling and managed to get up and right the cage but everything had slid forwards in the cage. My hamster at the time was in his house - came out to see what was going on and went back to bed again. He wasn’t too impressed with the mess in his cage but otherwise seemed fine.

He's already friendly as ever, no love lost fortunately. Henry was up and waiting for his breakfast and treats. Got some kisses, and also listened to a song with him!

Wish I caught his little zoom at the end, it's cute when he paws at the bin after one he really enjoys.

More Music
Eat Some, Save Some

He's already friendly as ever, no love lost fortunately. Henry was up and waiting for his breakfast and treats. Got some kisses, and also listened to a song with him!

Wish I caught his little zoom at the end, it's cute when he paws at the bin after one he really enjoys.

More Music
Eat Some, Save Some
I only just got round to watching the videos :-) Henry is so cute - a good little wash - you can see he's interested in the music :-) As for the mealworms, looks like he was thoroughly enjoying the first one so much he didn't have room for any more 🤣

Back