Henry

Henry was up for a midnight snack, happened to see him and took the chance to try and make up. I shamelessly bribed him, missed my little guy

Midnight Mad
More Bribery

Aw he's looking so well. Is he playing hard to get?

I wonder why. Funny how they change their habits.

Ah that might be it. Raffy was spooked by a vet coming to the house I think.

So it took Henry a while, but he told me a big story and decided he wanted some quality time! He finally tried the extra wheel I got him, and remembered why he didn't like the Niteangel.

My old roommate is back for hours at a time again :love: He also brought back the trademark flump, but sadly the thunderstorm wasn't "all done" when he wanted. A quick snuggle actually reassured him, rare for Henry (he normally doesn't like pets).

Revisiting the Wheel!
Henry's Back!
Thunderstorm Flump

Last edited:
Look at his little legs going on that wheel :) Looks to me like he just wore himself out and sat for a rest. Aw and he had a snuggle - that's lovely.

Look at his little legs going on that wheel :) Looks to me like he just wore himself out and sat for a rest. Aw and he had a snuggle - that's lovely.

It was his "all done" flump, haven't seen it in a while. He used to do it more early on, but it's very deliberate: All Done Flump

He was spooked at the first bolt of lightning last night, frozen there for a good bit and staring at the window. I put on his favorite song on my phone, and flumped down on the floor myself. He started to react to the music, then waddled over to me while chatting a bunch. It was precious, he climbed on me and got up the courage to go back to zooming.

Which he did for 2 and a half hours, I had to end the adventure for human bed time.

Back