Henry

He’s adorable!! Congratulations on your new little friend, what a cutie! 😍🥰

Been working some rough hours this week, last night Henry was getting ansy for his food delivery. He came out of the castle immediately when I got home, but wouldn't interact. He meerkatted near the food bowl to make his point, and also sat where the water dish goes when I was filling it. I had to wait to put it back down.

Breakfast time is super serious business, and his fort under the food dish continues to grow.

Delivery is Late!

I will wash, but not interact:

P_20240813_233752.jpg

Fabulous meerkating by Henry. He has such a great personality 🙂

Reactions: Maz
I was worried about you dad, you should have texted!

• Haha
Reactions: Maz
Fabulous meerkating by Henry. He has such a great personality
He is so expressive and great at communicating.

I was worried about you dad, you should have texted!

I could actually use the camera and talk to him, but I think it's just confusing and scares him. Henry has continued to build up the fort under the food dish, it's now a bunker. Turns out the bedding is coming from in the castle, he's now sleeping there. Breakfast just continues to get more serious, it's adorable how important it is to him.

Castle & Bunker.jpg

Aw poor Henry. It's not too far to fall off a sofa :-) I can imagine the plumber upsetting him though. These breakfasts sound really special! What is his favourite treat again? Is it yoghurt?

Oh, poor fellow! Yes, I think a super nice treat is in order! Is he getting a short of cheese or yoghurt?

Aw poor Henry. It's not too far to fall off a sofa :-) I can imagine the plumber upsetting him though. These breakfasts sound really special! What is his favourite treat again? Is it yoghurt?
Having said that I was assuming it was the sofa seat, not the sofa back at the top!

It's sour cream, he likes it a bit better than yogurt. Fortunately the tumble wasn't off the couch, he got in-between one of the cushions. It was still scary for him.

His breakfast fort is getting huge:

P_20240818_102837.jpg

Sour cream! Oh, that should cheer him up! I must try some (for Socks 😀) I'm relieved that his tumble on the sofa was not as far as it might have been, but still not nice. He has a nice dad though!

Definitely some mountain building going on there! Maybe he can feel autumn around the corner?

Sour cream! Oh, that should cheer him up! I must try some (for Socks 😀) I'm relieved that his tumble on the sofa was not as far as it might have been, but still not nice. He has a nice dad though!

I bet Socks will love it, so happy I thought of it one day when having a snack. Thanks Socks Mum!

Definitely some mountain building going on there! Maybe he can feel autumn around the corner?

It is cooling down here, might be part of it. He came out of his fort today and asked for some treats:

Treats are Appropriate Anytime!

Also, progress on his trick is halted. I was trying to teach him to do a spin, but he just goes for the treat halfway. Henry is too impatient and willful, he doesn't put up with it

Aw he's looking very alert! He's probably just having a sulk or an off day and doesn't feel co-operative :) It sounds fun - when you get there!

Attachments

• P_20240819_210034.jpg
    P_20240819_210034.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back