Henry

Henry keeps asking for short adventures each night, he seems to like sharing his love for 5 - 10 minutes and then asks to go back to his enclosure.

I also tried a more upbeat song, and he liked it! It prompted him to ask for "ups". Some mild progress on his trick, he did it part way then decided to just snatch the treat out of my hand.

More Mozart

He likes that doesn't he? :) Lovely he wants his adventures each night.

Great videos, Henry is so speedy in his wheel. Nice that he enjoys popping out each eve for a run about and you get that together time, precious 😊

Thanks everyone, he is a sweetheart :love: Henry decided to keep to himself for few days, and tonight is suddenly my roommate again! He does like a little bit of Chopin's slower songs, but his absolute favorite is Erik Satie and his Gymnopedie No. 1

I played it for him while he was on his wheel, and he laid down. After it was done he did a big stretch: Big Stretch

He also had a moment where he was investigating me for a minute from around a corner: P_20240730_210254_1.jpg

It's great how he interacts with you :-) Very nice stretch Henry.

Something wasn't to Henry's liking in an adventure Saturday, he asked to go back quickly. But he escalated breakfast to super serious level! He built a little fort under the food dish and was sleeping there.

I think it's his way of smoothing things out. He was so ready, he used every signal we have when I walked over yesterday: All Communication Channels!

Climbing on the log & chirping = come over, human time is approved
Climbing on the castle = adventure!
Pawing at the bin = couch time

His little fort, I saw him peeking once out of it.

P_20240804_111719.jpg

He has created a little dining room to have breakfast in, clever hammy 🥰

What a little sweetie, he looks excited here, ready for his next adventure 🙂

Henry mostly kept to himself the past two days. Today I had an extra long work day and he noticed. He came out and greeted me like a little dog when I came home. Tons of pawing at the bin and some clicks, he demanded an adventure.

He zoomed around where I was sitting for a bit, then decided to just snuggle with me for 5 minutes. Here he is parked against my leg with some toilet paper I gifted him for bedding. He came out just to share his love, went right for the taxi after. I feel like a million dollars :love:

P_20240808_215516.jpg

Really lovely Henry update 😊. He looks so sweet snuggling up to your leg. You really do have a lovely bond. I also think they behave like little dogs sometimes 😊. Raffy was a bit like that.

It was super sweet of him! I got to return the favor today, he happened to come out for a midnight snack and I was near. I got a bunch of little licks, he was pleasantly surprised.

Screenshot_20240722-190835664_1.jpg

Aw - he's looking up at you :-) Licks sound amazing! I've never had a lick!

Back