Henry

Henry upgraded the seriousness of breakfast time. He has been getting up to greet me when he hears the door the past 3 days.

Today he is tuckered out next to his castle again, I think he's a bit warm. I'm getting him a cooling tile tomorrow and will see how he takes to it

Back to Bed

P_20240919_142701.jpg

Terracott plant pots or plant pot saucers work well also :-) As a cooling hide/tile. He looks chilled and comfy there :-)

Ooh I haven't seen those before. It looks nice :-)

He's so fascinating to watch :) Is he adding more bedding in there or taking it out again?

I wonder what he's doing. Maybe just a bit of houekeeping.

Maybe it's because it's getting darker at night and cooler? Preparing for winter. If it's the same where you are! It certainly is noticeably darker earlier here, and colder evenings.

Maybe it's because it's getting darker at night and cooler? Preparing for winter. If it's the same where you are! It certainly is noticeably darker earlier here, and colder evenings.

Could be! His internal clock is definitely changed, he's getting up earlier as it gets darker early

They do vary. Mine tend to get up later when it gets darker for some reason.

This is the most Henry has ever been active, and it seems to be for his construction project.

Gotta Build

It’s great Henry loves his ceramic cheese tile 😊. That was a great choice and he looks to be really enjoying it.

I’m on my phone at the moment and it won’t seem to let me open the second video (I watched the first one earlier on computer) so I’ll watch the second one later 😊

It’s great Henry loves his ceramic cheese tile 😊. That was a great choice and he looks to be really enjoying it.

I’m on my phone at the moment and it won’t seem to let me open the second video (I watched the first one earlier on computer) so I’ll watch the second one later 😊
He really does, he was asleep on it this morning. I think I mistyped the link, didn't work for me either so I reposted it:

Gotta Build

Back