Henry

He looks like he is smiling at you! What a lovely time you are having together ❤️

He really does, he was asleep on it this morning. I think I mistyped the link, didn't work for me either so I reposted it:

Gotta Build
Ooh he's got a little burrow under the cork log :)

That first photo above is so cute! He's adorable.

On the first video above it's so cute him looking up at you and sitting on his ceramic cheese tile - that is clearly a hit!

The second video is really lovely - you can see him so well. He's clearly very content.

He looks like he is smiling at you! What a lovely time you are having together ❤️

I think if he could he would be! He has that upside down D: most hamsters just have. His body language and behavior is really content lately.

Tiny little boy, giant bit of bedding, so cute

Thanks Hank! He's been such a busy builder, I wonder what he is doing in his burrows?

Ooh he's got a little burrow under the cork log :)

That first photo above is so cute! He's adorable.

On the first video above it's so cute him looking up at you and sitting on his ceramic cheese tile - that is clearly a hit!

The second video is really lovely - you can see him so well. He's clearly very content.

Thank you Maz! He does love that spot, though I think he's been a bit overzealous with his excavation. He's having a hard time entering the log now, I'm going to add some bedding back in just so he can reach it

You might get told off ha ha. On the other hand it would also be your fault if he found he couldn't get into the cork log any more :ROFLMAO:

You might get told off ha ha. On the other hand it would also be your fault if he found he couldn't get into the cork log any more :ROFLMAO:
That's so true, just like fixing the wheel. Mad for a short bit, then eventually happy once he realizes it's an improvement

Today was a long day, and Henry is looking for me to come home. His new thing is asking to explore the laundry basket, so if he wants an adventure tonight I'm going to make a pile of clothes just for him!

Missing my Human

A laundry basket full of laundry sounds like great fun for a hamster :-)

It's so cute seeing him go down under there :-)

I fixed the log in an acceptable manner for Henry, he uses it as his sleep spot now. Here he is trying to figure it out: How Did You do That?

He had a good week! Some alone days, and two adventure days. Henry asked for snuggles on the bed for the first time, never showed much interest when I would taxi him there in the past.

Snuggles on the bed sounds lovely 😊. He does look a bit bemused about the log.

Henry continues to get more snuggly each day, and today he was waiting on his cooling tile for me to come home. He demanded an adventure, and we spent an hour by the couch.

He climbed up my arms for the second time ever, but was too speedy for the camera! I did film him trying 3 different treats out: Lom City

P_20241017_181328.jpg

Attachments

• P_20241017_180929.jpg
    P_20241017_180929.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: Maz
He's gorgeous :-) Always lovely to see Henry. He looks so well and healthy and it's great he loves running up your arm!

Back