March monthly thread - Raffy and other things

I do not know anything about computers and did not get my first one until middle 2000s. It is really nice you have them as a hobby. It is very technical for me and I find anything like that complicated.

Aw, look at Raffy! He is gorgeous and always looks so angelic with his golden fur. 😍

I do not know anything about computers and did not get my first one until middle 2000s. It is really nice you have them as a hobby. It is very technical for me and I find anything like that complicated.

Aw, look at Raffy! He is gorgeous and always looks so angelic with his golden fur. 😍
Sorry, yes it did get a bit technical :-) The main point was about how I loved the little 7" netbooks and they are history now. Except I still have three.

Sorry, yes it did get a bit technical :) The main point was about how I loved the little 7" netbooks and they are history now. Except I still have three.
Having three is wonderful. :)

• Love
Reactions: Maz
Those wonderful little system discs that always went missing in a crisis! "Where's the backup disc" was the cry!

I miss those days, as you say, you could do a lot more yourself and when you bought a program, it really was yours.

It did seem a lot simpler. Everything is very flashy now and adverts and apps etc. On the other hand the old Windows systems were very fault-prone and it took ages to updates. I do have a bit of nostalgia for Windows XP (on my first little netbook) but if things hadn't progressed, this forum software wouldn't be like it is - and it's good software for a forum :)

Day 5

Although our daffodils still haven't come out, they are out on the lane near the house, in the verges. OH snapped these, when taking the sheepdog out. It's his dog - he's an outdoor dog and we hardly ever see him!

IMG_0316 jpeg.jpeg

IMG_0320 jpeg.jpeg

IMG_0321 jpeg.jpeg

IMG_0324 jpeg.jpeg

Also the new playpen for Tino has arrived - still in its box. It says zooplus on the outside of the box, even though it came from a UK petshop, so clearly the pet shop just gets them from Zooplus.

IMG_1560.jpg

The daffodils look lovely, I always like to see them growing out along roads & verges like that.
Lovely dog too, I had a collie once, brings back some memories!

Also today, here are some snooze cube photos. All the hamsters I've had have enjoyed snooze cubes. There isn't a photo of Moo in one as he was only with us a year and very shy.

Charlie

1 P7071275.JPG

2 P7071281.JPG

3 PB201334.JPG

Nugget

4 P5312571 resized 600.jpg

Newt

5 P6100621.JPG

6 P7140984.jpg

Gorgeous! All those wonderful memories! So snug in their Snooze Cubes ❤️
Your collie is very nice! I think the sheep probably behave well when he is working!

Love all the snooze cube photos, they are great aren’t they, and the donut bed ones too.
It’s so lovely to see all the hams again, I don’t think I would ever see a donut bed without thinking of Charlie!

Sometimes I try not to think about the memories too much :-) Which is why there isn't one of Pip in the snooze cube. But I enjoy seeing the photos again :) As you can see I'm a big fan of snooze cubes ha ha. It's somewhere for them to retreat during out of cage time and it's always cute seeing a head popping out.

Back