Molly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molly was fast and energetic at tea time today and made me laugh. Watch when she climbs the bendy bridge after about a minute and a half…..

And eating out of my hand :)

Last edited:
That's great she went a whole night without monkey barring! Hopefully she's starting to settle in, maybe being from a rescue she was a bit extra out of sorts from rehoming. Now she has a forever home.

Great videos Maz, took me by surprise when she slipped off the bridge. Molly really is super cute and so active, I can hardly keep up just watching her, you never know where she’ll head off to next.

Thanks all. There is definitely some competition going on at night. She watched when Raffy came out last night and pestered at the front of the cage. I decided it wasn't a good idea to have them both out at the same time with her in the play bin and Raffy roaming, so she had to wait. And I then let her out again after putting Raffy back. When I put her back in her cage and talking to her, Raffy was standing at the end of his cage staring hard. Like he used to when I talked to Pip.

I'm trying to work out Molly's routine - if there is one! For a couple of nights I didn't see her out at tea time but she wanted to be out late at night when Raffy came out. Last night, neither of them were out as I went to bed at midnight and wasn't waiting any longer!

Looking at the hamstercam, she seems to be up till about 6.30 am to 7am. Pops out again sometimes around 8am or 9am (maybe when she sees someone getting up and going through the room). Then has quite a long spell out around lunch time - which I missed today. And hasn't been out since. So lunch time seems to be her daytime slot. I'll need to watch out for that.

It might still be a bit early for her to have a set routine if she’s going to have one but it’s handy that you can tell what she’s been doing with the camera & know when to look out for her.
Most of mine have been around early in the morning but vary a bit with the daytime.

I have found with Pete that routine actually means " this is my routine for now and can change without notice " 🙄
Yep that might be it! I keep missing her! Sometimes it's 5pm, sometimes it's 7pm, sometimes nothing at all till late at night.

I made another pyramid treat for Molly last night. Got the flour glue right this time so the seeds have all stuck in better. I think she’ll like this one a lot :)

She was out for a short while last night but still trying to work out her routine and I’ve been out during the day quite a bit recently.

IMG_1117.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back