Blossom 🌸

Blossom has just had a lovely play time in her play box. She was enjoying having a dig in her dig box, and she likes to dig all round the perimeter of the box too. She was also enjoying running in and out of her tunnels. She stood on top of her cardboard hide at one point and managed somehow to do a rather magnificent backflip, landing in her dig box 😃👏 (Unfortunately I don’t have any footage of her backflip!)
IMG_7388.jpeg

Blossom has just had a lovely play time in her play box. She was enjoying having a dig in her dig box, and she likes to dig all round the perimeter of the box too. She was also enjoying running in and out of her tunnels. She stood on top of her cardboard hide at one point and managed somehow to do a rather magnificent backflip, landing in her dig box 😃👏 (Unfortunately I don’t have any footage of her backflip!)
View attachment 6213
Gosh Blossom, have you been watching gymnastics on the TV? Glad she is OK though!

Gosh Blossom, have you been watching gymnastics on the TV? Glad she is OK though!
I’ve got a meeting on zoom soon and was pleased she’d already been out to play as I thought she’d settle down 😏 She’s just removed the hook for her hanging toy (which is no longer hanging 😏) from the roof of her cage and run back to her nest with her prize 😆 Needless to say, she has NOT settled down 😏

I'm impressed at the back flip even though I didn't see it :)

Blossom has enjoyed playing in her playbox again tonight. She's been out pretty frequently recently which is nice. She especially likes having a dig round the perimeter of the box, digging in her dig box and running through her tunnels 😊
20240226_191927.jpg

Blossom has enjoyed playing in her playbox again tonight. She's been out pretty frequently recently which is nice. She especially likes having a dig round the perimeter of the box, digging in her dig box and running through her tunnels 😊
View attachment 6265
She looks like she is smiling and having fun!

Back