Guest viewing is limited

Rodipet House for Davy?

Great painting, colours are fab and Davy looks so happy and relaxed. Re the substrate, I’ve a trampler here. I add more substrate, he just squashes it down, time and time again, it’s ok, he has a nice deep nest area, the rest I let him trample 😂

Haha thanks Zara thats reassuring to know!

Plan is to give him deep when he gets his new house which will be on little legs. If he tramples that I will just give up and take the legs off! 😁.

Haha our threads crossed 😁. Hoping he’s gonna love it ‘cos it cost me over 40 quid with the legs & postage 😖.

Haha our threads crossed 😁. Hoping he’s gonna love it ‘cos it cost me over 40 quid with the legs & postage 😖.
That's a bit pricey! Is that from HHH? Hmm, i may buy a Ferplast rabbit house, make room deviders and use dowelling as stilts. We'll see. I'm so curious to find out where little Davy pees in the new house. Could be musical toilets for a while till you find out where he wants his bathroom.

That sounds like a plan with your DIY skills.

I don’t have any. All I can do is paint in bright colours 🤔😕.

Haha that is amazing Beryl 😂.

Yeah have told him to invest in a pair of Raybans (are they good? - no idea 😁), and I will sub him the money 👍x

Hi gang
So Davy’s new house has arrived from HHH! We are excited 😁. (Well I am, Davy is none the wiser - yet!)
Unfortunately we are out today and I’m working tomorrow so probs won’t get round to painting it ‘til Monday.
There are so many bits! Luckily there is a brilliant animation on the HHH website showing you how it all fits together.

Will keep you posted 👍x

Back