Second chance hamsters

Will the family be joining the forum? It would be nice to know how Davy gets on in the future 🐹💕

Davy is out for his second freeroam now and i just saw him running towards the bathroom. I'd better go and check what he's up to tonight. Oh, i can hear him on the big Orbital.
Don't lose him lol!

Hmm, Toby is a busy dwarf who hasn't shown any interest in me which equals out of cage time as yet but he isn't shy either.

I could quite easily give him a loft with a flying saucer as another activity. Got enough small cages i haven't taken to the tip yet.

I've advertised him with a minimum 100cmx50cm cage size requirement. This boy would enjoy space whereas our Eddie doesn't even use all of his Hamster Heaven.

They look alike and they're about the same size but their needs are very different.

Just shows how individual hamsters are regardless of species.

I can't remember when i got dwarfieToby and would need to read back on here. I don't go by time and prefer to be guided by the individual hamster.
Last night Toby wanted to meet me and took his taxi out. He wasn't that interested in the playground but wanted to hang out with me getting stroked and made a fuss of. It was really lovely to watch this cute, previously unloved, little boy enjoy some human attention.
Maybe he tried to thank me for his new loft with the flying saucer in it.

Back