Second chance hamsters

It looks like you've done a lot of work getting that loft ready for Toby - so good he appreciates it!

Toby's loft extension looks great. What size is the flying saucer and where did you buy it from? 🐹💕

Toby's loft extension looks great. What size is the flying saucer and where did you buy it from? 🐹💕
It's the small one, 6.5in i think. Only ok for a Robo or dwarf. They sell it in petsathome, Jolleys and other pet shops. The hamsters prefer the 12in Kaytee ones i have in the playgrounds but they are too big for their cages.

It's the small one, 6.5in i think. Only ok for a Robo or dwarf. They sell it in petsathome, Jolleys and other pet shops. The hamsters prefer the 12in Kaytee ones i have in the playgrounds but they are too big for their cages.
Thank you Beryl. I'm looking for one for out of cage time when Albert is free roaming.

Reactions: Maz
The little monkey climbed up behind the radiator while i spot cleaned his house!

He let me pick him up without any wriggles because he couldn't get down again.

I heard him climb up so i was there waiting for him even though he tried to hide behind the curtain.

20230510_232522.jpg

Back