Second chance hamsters

She’s really beautiful, well done on collecting her and getting her into a rescue, now she’ll find a nice forever home.

Just received a photo from the Syrian girl in the rescue. She's very lively and making up for lost time. She loves digging and wheeling.

The signal is poor where i am and didn't send photo but i'll attach it when i finish work.

I'm undecided what to do with the HH Otto came in so cleaned it for a start. The rescue i donate cages to is temporarily closed so could try and sell it or foster a Robo for rehoming.
Done a tip run today but decided to use the pink shelf because its a solid shelf.
It's a stupid shelf though and not flat!!
Only way i could use it was to put it in upsidedown with the hut thing underneath it.

20230401_195541.jpg

I wonder how long you will cope with the pink. My bet is you will cover it or get rid of it very soon...

That's an interesting idea! Using it upside down. What is the underneath like when it's on top? Is it flat and level or ridgy? The pod houses actually detach, which I guess you know - just wondering how stable it would be upside down in case it fell down if climbed in.

It looks great. It would be lovely if you could foster a robo. I remember you saying they are always looking for homes.

That's an interesting idea! Using it upside down. What is the underneath like when it's on top? Is it flat and level or ridgy? The pod houses actually detach, which I guess you know - just wondering how stable it would be upside down in case it fell down if climbed in.
The underneath is flat and a food bowl and water bowl fits into the two holes perfectly. The pod thing underneath would only be good for a Robo and almost sit on top of the substrate. That corner would be the burrowing area.

Reactions: Maz
Trouble is that they also have a lovely Syrian in a tiny cage but i couldn't take in a Syrian. I can always squeeze in a Robo somewhere providing i have a spare cage which i have at the moment.

Back